+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exercise

Blog Entries

Exercise

So I stumbled across this article today due to a news feed that sends me random stuff all the time. It's not totally related to moto, but I found interesting that the study they reference points out that regular exercise does not undo the negative effects of sitting for long periods of time in a sedentary state.

Blog Entries
    Well hell, might as well start eating Crown Burger everyday and sittin on my ass, since what I'm doing isn't going to change the fact that I sit at a computer for 8 hours a day, lol.
    http://www.furiousbros.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1231793273

Blog Entries
    OR you could just look at it as motivation for riding your bike to work and eliminating some car-sit time!

I think dirt bike riders probably help offset some of those negative effects too because on Saturdays and Sundays those 8 hours of sitting are turned into 8 hours of AWESOME.

Blog Entries
    Speaking of which, had a great ride in AF Canyon last night. 40-ish miles of Utah's best singletrack.
    http://www.furiousbros.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1231793273

Blog Entries
    Lucky. I'd be happy with 40 miles of crap just to ride once in a while.

+ Reply to Thread