Alrighty so I just got back from the gym on my first attempt of the 300. Here's what I was able to do:

25 pull-ups (using the assisted pull-up machine and 120 pounds...lol I'm so weak! It was hard too *)
50 deadlifts (using only 65 pounds instead of 135, and I had to split it up in two sets, one set of 30 and one of 20)
50 pushups (took me 3 sets, 1st set was 30, 2nd was 10, 3rd was 10 having to use my knees)
20 box jumps (used only an 18 inch box as well. These made me physically sick - had to go to the bathroom after this)
25 floor wipes (whoever thought up this exercise...wtf. I used 65 pounds, did it in 2 sets, 1 of 15 and 1 of 10)
50 clean press (25 each arm, used 15 pounds instead of 36)

According to the workout pull-ups were next, but I was feeling so weak and lightheaded and generally ill, I just did a cool down and a lil' stretching and called it a day. Took me 45 minutes to do all that, and I didn't even finish everything!

The box jumps are pure hell. Probably the best one of those workouts for racing too, but absolutely miserable.

Anyways, I'm going to give a crack at this twice a week. 1st goal is to get to where I can do all 300 reps. Once I get there I'll try and get to where I'm supposed to be with each exercise (using body weight on pull ups instead of the assisted machine, not using knees at all in pushups, 135 pounds on the deadlift, 135 pounds on the floor wipes, 36 pounds on the clean press etc etc).

I've not sweat like this in a long time...probably not since Idaho City actually.