+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enduro Race in Oregon

Blog Entries

Enduro Race in Oregon

Paul if you're not in Baja for some reason you should come up and race this with me (though you'd probably want to race A and I should really race B).

http://www.motorcycleridersassociati...9fre/Flyer.pdf

Of course anyone else out there that is lurking and reading these forums the invite is open to you too!

Blog Entries
    Damn, looks fun! Where did you hear about this? Don't suppose there are any pics available of what the course terrain is like?

I would love to come up and the WR may even be back in action by then, or perhaps there is a certain KTM 250 available (hell i could bring Jason's YZ). However, 1- the race is on a Sunday which makes it difficult for work stuffs; 2- Money as always is an issue.

If I'm not pre-running (which I think is pretty unlikely) and if I have money (which is probably also unlikely), then I would seriously consider it. I love a good enduro.

How goes it,

Paul
    http://www.furiousbros.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1231793273

Blog Entries
    How goes it Paul,
    I caught wind of this on "Thumpertalk" and just posted the flyer here. I didn't want to incur the wrath of any loyal "Fb" users that might think I could be "cheating" on "Fb". I haven't seen any pictures of the course yet, but I have seen pictures of "China Hat" and the place looks awesome. I'll see if I can dig some up - basically think sandy fast stuff like we ride in Baja (some singletrack most double track/jeep road) up high in the pine trees.

I would love to ride that certain KTM (electric start!).

Later,
    Nathan

Blog Entries
    LOL I would like to LOL go for sure LOL! Its all ATV trails LOL which totally plays to my strengths LOL! LOL pictures look sweet LOL! Maybe Chris M would be interested LOL!
    http://www.furiousbros.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1231793273

Blog Entries
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!11!!!!!eleven!!!!

Blog Entries
    bury post

+ Reply to Thread