PDA

View Full Version : great job guys!!!!

skeeter
02-12-2010, 09:57 AM
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Fb.Paul
02-12-2010, 10:07 AM
Glad you like it! Now get the rest of your club over here using the private forum!

We have a lot more coming soon, I don't know when exactly but hopefully soon. Its taken us a long time just to get to this point.

Fb.Nathan
02-12-2010, 10:18 AM
The biggest thing holding everything back is the software upgrade. However I think in a week's time you should start to see things change pretty rapidly.

Once we've got better IE 6 support, you'll see the site start to get a bit of a facelift in terms of the home page and forum layout, ads will be reorganized to not be as intrusive. The events page that will provide online sign ups will hopefully make it's appearance soon after that.

Keep checking back and like Paul said, get your club here. I've already given you the access to your private club forum, so you should see that in your forum index when you're logged in. Great place for you to discuss club info and make plans/rides etc. Use this place as much as you can!

jeffboyd47m
02-16-2010, 11:10 AM
The site looks promising. Hopefully it will remain CP free.
JB

Fb.Nathan
02-16-2010, 11:15 AM
Hey Jeff, and welcome!

As per CP, I believe he registered on here a while ago. So I guess it's not "CP free", lol, but don't worry. We have a professional goal in mind with the site, and the public forums will be kept in line as a result. We're going to create a place for people to let it hang all out though just so they have an outlet, but you will have the option of not viewing that area if you don't want to. This way everyone gets to have their cake and eat it too. :D

I just updated your access, so you should have access to a couple private forums now Jeff, let me know if you don't. You're the first sugarloafer on the site, so try and get a few more and make use of the private forum!