09-28-2009, 11:13 AM
Hey Local, how goes it?

Fb.Paul
09-28-2009, 11:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_DGt1k1tNg

Local Hero
10-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Hey Local, how goes it?
Hey Guys! This site doesn't really have a location like motoutah so I don't know if I can still be Local? I'll pretend anyway.

As far as riding goes, I've been riding again from my broken back in April. I've felt 100% since May/June. I'm done desert racing this year (if there are any left). I plan on Page and Knolls for next year. I think I do better at sand races and I can't stand racing in dust. I think with training and practice, top 10 isn't out of the question. Pretty good for a washed up po-dunk motocross freestyle wanna be computer guy.

As far as printing jerseys, I'm going to the Mesquite, NV WinterNational this Thanksgiving and Wintercross the weekend before Christmas in Heber, UT.

Fb.Nathan
10-07-2009, 11:18 AM
I'm a little sad I won't be going to Wintercross this year and hanging out in your booth! That was cool last year. Maybe someday.

btw, we'll be getting some flags to you to get printed up for next season. Not sure exactly when, but we will be.

Do you know anyone that does quality hats for a good price?

Local Hero
10-07-2009, 11:24 AM
I'm a little sad I won't be going to Wintercross this year and hanging out in your booth! That was cool last year. Maybe someday.

btw, we'll be getting some flags to you to get printed up for next season. Not sure exactly when, but we will be.

Do you know anyone that does quality hats for a good price?
The flags will be cool. Very noticable and low cost, but time consuming and difficult to make. At least for me! I bet I could figure out the details and start selling them, but I don't have the time :(

Depends on how you want them printed? I can do the vinyl transfer (same stuff as the jerseys) on hats. And I might be getting into silk screening hats soon. It requires a special $300 adapter for my silk screen press but I may have a large enough order to justify buying it.

Fb.Nathan
10-07-2009, 11:31 AM
I think we were looking for embrodiered hats originally - but I don't know if I've ever seen a vinyl transfer hat before, or a silk screened one.

As for selling more flags - we'll help you figure that out. One of these days when I have the time I'll be calling you about all that stuff!