PDA

View Full Version : So it's past Sunday.....

Fb.Paul
07-06-2009, 08:38 AM
Where's my Cow Dung video?!?! :mad:

Fb.Nathan
07-06-2009, 01:04 PM
I was wanting to call you about it this morning, but we've been kinda busy at work so I haven't been able to.

I think I put too much into this movie for my computer and iMovie09 to handle. When I go to export it the movie comes out with the sound all way out of sync. I had some weird sound issues I have never had before while making the movie but I got those to play fine at least within the program. But I think in the export function those issues resurfaced. I tried several things and 3 exported movies later I still have a screwed up movie.

I think I'm going to have to remake it entirely. But that shouldn't take that long because since I've already made it, I already know where all the clips are that I want, and how long to make them, and where to put the edits in etc. So hopefully that will alleviate the issues. I think it will because I've edited the crap out of the current project due to changing my mind so much on what I wanted. If I go through and just do it right the first time it might be fine. Should only take me an hour maybe 2 tonight.

Here's hoping. :)

Fb.Paul
07-06-2009, 01:47 PM
tap tap